Focused on the customized materials utilizing our own production and research technology for ultrapure metal/powder/oxide, high-purity targets which are used in the process of Acousto-optic devices, electronic components, LED, PV module and various semiconductor fields. Research and development represents an important part of Santech’s client acquisition and retention strategy and plans to continue to invest in the following areas:
• New Product Development — develop new products based on technology & production of Santech in collaboration with customers.
• Existing Product Optimization — refinements to existing products, driven by customer requirements and feedback.
• Process Development — aimed at reducing production costs, increasing efficiency and optimizing Santech’s overall operations.
Some of the materials developed in recent R&D projects include the following:
• Ultrapure Metals 99.999%-99.99999% — Tellurium, Cadmium, Selenium, Indium, Gallium, Bismuth, Antimony, Zinc, etc.
• Superfine Powder — Te, Bi, In, Sb, Se, Ge, Cd, oxygen-free metal powder
• Spherical Granule — Cadmium granule, Tellurium gradnule, Indium granule for solar energy utilization field
• Alloys — Galinstan (Ga:In:Sn = 68.5%:21.5%:10% by wt), Ga-In alloy, Ga-Sn alloy, Aluminum alloy, Free combination.
• Compounds 99.99%-99.9999% — Te, Bi, In, Ga, Ge, Se, Telluride compounds, Sulfide compounds.
• Targets — Bi2Te3, CdS, CdTe, CIGS Target